Having a bad day..

 I'm having a really bad day.. Sorry guys... But I was in class today and there is this teacher whom love to do contests and games at the end of the day and I was wearing a skirt today and a lovely blouse (I never wear those things so it's kind of the first) and my team and the other team lost so we have a consequence.. We had to do the waltz in front of the whole class and the winning team chooses the 2 people to waltz.. And automatically they said" c-2 and ______!!!" ( I'm not putting my name or his name ) I'm trying to give up on the guy not try to fall in love with him again!!!! So I started to tear up and the class was saying I was crying for no reason, but it's not my fault some guys don't understand on how giving up on a guy is so difficult when you have liked him for so long.. Sorry for making you listen to this but at time you just need a friend... You guys understand right??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my life story (do i hate or love)