My life story part 1

Hey I told you that I would be giving you my story so here is goes ( no judging!!! Please only nice comments ):

When I was young I lived in a happy household with a mother, a father, and 2 brothers. I was fun! We moved twice, but that was when I didn't even go to pre-k yet so I didn't really have friends. But when we moved it was just me and my older brother. That same year I got a new brother! Life was great... But when I started pre-k there was this guy... And I know I was like 4 but he was still cute and from then on I started to like him!! I have liked a ton of guys but that person always stayed on the list! We became best friends! During 5th grade my parents got divorced and a lot changed... Then 9 years went by from pre-k and we were in the same middle  school! I still loved him But everything changed during middle school, we had different friends and different lives soo we stopped talking... One day he called me an ugly girl and said he would never date me he would rather kill himself... And I couldn't love again.... But the friends who helped me were there during 6th grade but then we stopped talking during 7th grade and I made new friends, made this blog!!!! And was determined to loose weight for him but during 8th grade I started to like people again because of this new guy but he didn't like me he thought I was weird and annoying.. All my life I thought that nobody would ever like me... And the friends that I had who have grown on to me like a family never thought of me as a friend... They just thought of me as a person filling up space.. I felt invisible! I was alone.. Nobody was there anymore.... So I sang and won a contest in school!! But it didn't help me at all... I ask why me?? Nothing ever goes right.... But this guy came and Ya I could talk to guys as if I'm one of them for i was like a tomboy but for some reason this guy was different.. I'm so nervous around him... Every time I get a txt I go all weird.. It's the first time I have ever felt this way.. And I thought that i was alone but I wasn't! But we are "just friends" trying to get to know each other but i don't know I don't want the same thing repeating again.. Life was ok I got all "A"s and stuff I could sing, draw, write and play the guitar but something is still missing from my life..... I still dislike my life but I could handle it... I lost 21 lbs. for a guy that won't even look at me.... Now I have been liking guys a lot they are so nice to me!! Some treat me as one of the guys!! But it's fun! Now I have been texting guys as friends more than I do with my friends whom are girls! They have been so cool to me! I will try harder next time! It's not my time now I guess! But why do the boys have to be so cute~! Hehe it's just me!!! This is not in full detail be please follow me along the way!! Love you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my life story (do i hate or love)