Entry #1

Good morning! 
I miss you! And I slept with the panda you got me from Valentine's Day. I know it sounds weird but it's only been 2 nights since that day. But anyway I wrote another song but technically it wasn't a happy song. Hahaha but you called me today seeing if I was okay. But I'm not. I sound like a total emo I know. Hahaha that's not what I want to be. I'm trying to get better and be better but my feelings for you won't stop. Everything reminds me of you. And I don't know what else to think. Even just sitting at my dinner table is bad because you always ate dinner with my family.. I know. I should stop this but something is telling me that you will come back. And I hope you will. But something else is telling me you aren't. So it's me, your cupcake. If you are reading this. That would be nice but if not then it's okay. I'll be fine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my life story (do i hate or love)