My day

Today I spent my whole day with my best friend! I love her, she is the only one who I tell everything to. We went to get ice cream, then go to the park and guess who I saw... I saw him for the first time since what happened. I don't know what to do, I thought. I didn't know what to tell him. I tried to seem the happiest that I could but maybe that wasn't good enough. He gave me a hug, I don't know if it was the last hug that I'll ever get but it was the first hug that made my heart break into 1 million pieces... The feeling of his touch lingers on me now. I felt the warmth all over my body and I knew I probably did something wrong. I don't know if it was a mistake or if it wasn't. Today I took all of the pictures that we took and put it into a collage. I play it back all the time thinking that it's just a dream and that I'll wake up the next day being with him and being happy, but I know that won't happen because he's gone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my life story (do i hate or love)