me and him....

everyday i would see him pass me by, watching him put up hearts to this other girl...
wishing that i could be the one he's looking at...
wishing that it could be me...
wondering if he would ever like me...
he would say 'hi' some days but in the end that's all he would say 'hi'
and then go rushing to this other girl all excited to tell her the good news..
why wasn't i his friend?
why couldn't i talk to him?
why does it have to be her?
in the end it doesn't work out the way i planned
though she is not his girlfriend, I'm thinking that i actually had a chance...
but that's a lie...
I'm torn...
heart broken...
but why do i still think of him?
why do i still look at him?
why do i still hope for a silver lining that i know will never show....
why..?
oh that because I'm in love.......
                  
                                 -C-2

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my life story (do i hate or love)