In a happy mood today!!! I don't know why but there is this guy i like and he was so funny and I couldn't stop staring at him! Man why does love make you go CRAZY!!! For sad people out there " turn that frown upside down! "
click--> secondhand seranade i love them and i love there song sorry i havent posted anything until today ^^ there lyrics are very deep and sad though hehe
as he sits right in front of me my heart beats like a drum i hope he doesn't notice... i hope he does notice so he knows that I'm thinking of him... i want to say hi and start a converstaion but as usual im to nervous the out going me is still trapped in her shell now in the end i didnt say hi and he didnt turn around im sad.... im nervous... im... me!
Comments
Post a Comment