my loves

my heart stops for a moment
i didn't understand why but i think it just skipped a beat!
my first love... gone..
like the wind..
my second love
comes around like a bird at full speed launching its body into the air just because it had just learnt how to fly
then after a while it gets tiring and you just need to rest or just put it to the side..
third love
comes to hit me right in the face leaving with scrapes and bruises
i tell myself that i will never love again...
but then the forth love comes around with colors i have never seen before
later on you notice that the colors were only for show and they weren't real and it all just fades away...
after that catastrophe i stopped loving, thinking that i give my heart away to easily
until the fifth love came in, just as a normal guy though nobody is normal in the world
he felt mature yet silly
cute yet... well i don't really know how to explain it but though he might like another girl
well i still like him..
i don't know why I'm so thick headed but i just am
and I'm hoping that he just might like me too.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my life story (do i hate or love)