20 quotes by C-2

20 quotes

1.       i hate the way i love you, but i love the way i hate you
2.       love is not choosen but given
3.       dont love someone for thier looks but for their heart
4.       even if you love someone you cant be with cherish the moments you have with them because they are not going to be with you forever
5.       hate always hurts but love hurts more
6.       love is like a rainbow you think its beautiful at first but when is fades away all there is left is saddness
7.       can love be hated or can hate but loved
8.       if you want me to to leave you alone does that mean you want me to die or disappear?
9.       Ill do anything you want me to just let me love you just like you hate me
10.    Even though there is hate inside of me doesnt mean i cant love anymore
11.    If you love a person that loves another is it rude to love them
12.    It hurts to see you sad but it hurts more to see you with somebody else but me
13.    If you love someone for a long time its harder to forget
14.    Can you ever love me more than i love you
15.    If i could redo my life i would wish that you were my only love
16.    I would die if you were with her but i will die to see you unhappy being with me
17.    I hate that i am your last resort but i hate even more to not see you ever again
18.    why is love so crule it always plays with your head and heart
19.    i smile to you but cant you see im dieing in side?
20.    My heart races for you i go crazy for you, you do the same but just for her....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my life story (do i hate or love)