to him:

dear him,

       i love you! and i already know that you know but if there is a ray of hope, i hope maybe just maybe you love me too.... i love the way you smile, that sparkle in your eyes, the way you make me laugh, and the way you make me cry. i know i cant turn back time but if i were to change one thing about you i would change the way you feel for me, but i cant do that, i cant make you love me. just so you know that i love you soo much i cant even stop loving you and i cant live without you. one day i hope you wake up and regret not having me, and not having the love that i would give you. but i love you and im sorry...


                                                                                           love, me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my life story (do i hate or love)