my life story (do i hate or love)

this is one essay i did for school before about my life:

       as i walk in to the room in pre-k i saw him. he had short black hair and liked to fool around. we talked, we laughed, we were best friends. i thought it was a weird feeling and i didn't know what it was. we were in the same class until 6th grade.... i was young to know about love or hate but in pre-k i knew that i loved him. we used to hang out and fool around in class. pass notes and talk online. when we started to talk sometimes it was about girls but i was fine.... i wasn't a girly girl that would get jealous so i just listened.
        one day that all changed in 5th grade, i was happy that we were in the same class we talked all summer and hung out with friends. when i went inside i saw him sitting, laughing, and smiling. he didn't say hi until later that day. he was hanging out with other people and not talking to me... i thought it was normal.... but it wasn't.
         he continued to ignore me. when he went online i said hey but then he logged off immediately.. i didn't know why, i didn't understand... until he said to someone yuck her? she is so ugly! until those words came out of him mouth i finally found out what hate and touchier was. that's when i darkened. i started to cry. i started to sigh. i couldn't let anyone in, i cant trust as much as i used to.
         i didn't understand why he hated me. am i really that ugly? am i really that fat? i kept saying that to myself. then i decided to go on a diet... so i can get skinnier. i was starving and i couldn't eat my favorite food... i couldn't eat..... i tried so hard it was touchier! but it was for him..
         i was going to give up but i couldn't. i couldn't stand not seeing his face anymore. so i continued my diet and my life went on. one day he confronted me because of a rumor that was spread. he thought i spread it and we started to argue. most of my so called friends got mad and left me. i cried again. no one was there to pull me out of the grave i dug for myself. i knew that i had to do it myself and like climbing of a mountain to get to the other side that's what i did. i cant trust but after 9 years of my dieing love for him it finally had ended. i dont know if i will ever love someone like that again because i dont want to get hurt again. i wouldn't be able to live if that happened but I'll be strong and i just have to wait like sleeping beauty. waiting for my special prince that's looking for his beautiful princess. my heart is locked and its searching for the right key to fit, but I'll just have to wait! ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog